2012年12月10日星期一

program anak angakat

I have back from the Kampung Behor Gandil, Perlis. The place is allocate around Jejawi, Perlis. If say it in more specific that very Perlis people will know is the kampung is locate just behide the Dewan 2020.

Before going the kampug, i was really afraid the kampung is really the type of kampung style, which the house is made of wood, the toilet is outside the house and also need sleep at the floor etc. Yet, after went in the kampung and have a look for it, really thanks god. The house that involve the program is a cement house and having a toilet inside the house. Din of computer school please don't say the kampung til so horror and let me stress, scared until i refuse to go the activity.

mak angkat
 At my mak angkat house, mak angkat din give us any stress. She call us just make as own house and do anything what we like but we din really make it this way cause we still need to have good manner and let them have a good impression about us. Mak angkat and her family really threat us well. In her house second day, she call us to cook ourselves and take what ever ingredient we like and cook it. Luckily my course mate is good in cooking. haha...

the food that we cook
 Actually, she not the staying this kampung and not involve in this program. Yet, her daughter just bought house in this kampung and this house is just done only and not really move in yet. Therefore, normally this house is nobody live in. She just come stay few day with his second daughter. Her daughter went back to his own house the next day while mak angkat will went back to her own house in another kampung after the program end. She will take care us is because her sister dowan to involve this program so she help her sister to take over.

Over there the chairman have made some activity such as mountain climb, presentation about biodata mak angkat, competition flying airplane, walk around whole kampung to find all the JKKK house and get their signature...

On the last day, all mak angkat cook together for preparing the lunch and eat together. My mak angat never take this program before so when the time we want going back she is crying and very sad. I also feel wan to cry after look in her eye. Her age is around 64 and stay in her house this three days, she let me feel that i am stay in my grandma house. I very miss my grandma. Almost two year i din go to stay with my grandma because of STPM and working. I miss them so much.

Mak angkat although i just recognize and stay with  you three days but you have giving me the feeling of home and warm as a grandma and refill me this few month that i hunger from a family feel. Thank-you mak angkat...

 
hug and salam from every mak or pak angkat before going back