2014年5月13日星期二

boring n lonely

Uni life is really boring and lonely...
I hated to have this kind of life...
I miss my form 6 life, it so meaningful and wonderful..

when i am form 6, beside tuition and school,
i have join some performance and competition event, such as performance opera, singing, huayue...
i have hang out with my friend and play around, without purpose...
i have fun when study in school, such as can chit chat and can disturb friends in class anytime, can disturb friends in other class when free...
i have friend accompany me...
i can speak anything i wan to friend...
i can ask a help from friends when i need...
more n more..

for now,
beside classroom is hostel...
beside sit is lay down...
beside book is laptop...
beside test, quiz is assignment, project...
no fun, no help, no friends...
what i have over here is just lonely and stress...

if i ask anyone at uni is understand me?
the answer confirm is, no one...

what i have gain from uni life ???
i think is just the degree cert...
what kind of satire is it...
hahaha....

while i think what i will miss from uni life is just,
the freedom life and a few malay friends (course mate) who always with me...

now i just hope the time can go faster and let me out of this place...