2011年12月18日星期日

Today very tired and sleepy...

Today i wake around 9 o'clock. After bath, i immediate rush to hospital. While til around 2 something, i started went to tanjung to attend seminar which given by my pengajian am tuition teacher. After seminar finish at 5 i rush back to hospital continued to accompany my grandma.

Finally my scarified got some return which my grandma almost recover and she look well today and also know what is the meaning of hungry. Before that, she almost cant eat anything and will vomit after eating. But the most problem is because of the paracetamol because she is allergic to this medicine so after changing the medicine now she look well. Today she totally not look like a patient and can watch tv too and move here move there. In addition, the greatest happiness is may be tomorrow afternoon she can go home if tonight she din have fever back.

Yesterday my mom sleep at hospital. My grandma tell me she sick than no need go there to accompany her at night because not my mom take care her, oppositely is my grandma take care back here. Beside that, she also blur blur duno how to push the table that for patient use to eat.

Today i came out hospital around 10 pm. After that still need go tesco for buying some daily use. When reach home, my sister tell me that my aunt call me accompany her go eat wedding dinner tomorrow to replace my mom. What the hell... After my exam, i need as robot to do so many thing. All ignored my feeling, how sad i am...
Today my friend invited me to eat steam boat on thusday or friday but now i so tired and cant answer my friend. I have a kind of feeling " lazy " to go anywhere. Now i just wan to stay at home and sleep, eat, online and watch movie only. Other thing and appointment or dating, all i wan to reject and rest peace at home to do my princess. Haha...