2011年12月17日星期六

stil need to suffer

Although my exam is past but i still cant get free and hang out with my friend. Beside that, all the appointment that have already made with my friend early need to cancel in last minute. This let me feel some disappointed. While i cant comment anything because my grandma was stay in hospital started Tuesday night. Therefore i need go take care her everyday.

Although in the hospital, there have nurses will take care her but the nurse let us disappointed since the first day my grandma stay in. My grandma press the bell and told the nurse she not feeling well but the nurse just say" o... o... " but din take any action. Therefore she wait more few hour to wait the doctor arrive for the second time checking only tell the doctor. Beside that, the nurse din do in the patient room check and ask the patient whether they feel well or not every hour or past every two three hour. The sodium chloride that common solution that almost every patient will take through a tube and inject in the body ( i duno how to explain, in chinese call 打点滴) . The sodium chloride that i grandma take was finish but the nurse all duno and not go in the patient room hole afternoon to check anything and cause my grandma blood suck in the tube.


Today i just complain to the customer service and the head of the nurse that in charge that department. So afternoon there have few nurse come in the room check and ask how and give pay attention to us. When i complain i already use the nice attitude to speak every word because i got a bit scared and use all broken english because this is my first time to do complain in public and have short circuit, let me feel very shame only. If my aunt at KL can fly come than the nurse sure no face at that time cause she sure use the bad attitude and scold them. But the better is my uncle duno it because my uncle sure put down his work and fly the airplane from sabah immediately and the way he complain is more horrible than my aunt. May be he will straight away go to the office and complain to the head of hospital after scold them. Haha... can u feel it?

Although already complain but we also not feel well to let her stay alone at night so we go to accompany her every night til she can go home. My sister no need go take her so good, she got accuse that she sick
and made me cant relax after exam. Almost 1 month holiday, she every day online til very night and sleep til late only wake up continue online without doing other thing. She so relax hole holiday also can sick duno what kind of people she is. Sick ready also dowan eat medicine, look like wan let other people get her bacteria and sick too. Now she sure very happy cause she can stay at home like a princess while all of us bust here busy there so tired. The most worse is she made me need cancel all my appointment and cant let me go out at the time that i can get my back some freedom after few years life like prisoner because of this exam. Furthermore, i need wake up very early in the morning and reach home late and cant eat well for my lunch because i not found any food that can attract me in the cafe of the hospital. There are not much choices and types of food in the cafe and make me lose my appetite afternoon.

Til today my grandma stay hospital almost 4 days but her still not feeling well. I duno how long she only recover. Although she already recover my freedom also not coming back yet cause i need stay at Alma with her to help her do work until she really recover. But i think at that time i need start to work and also cant rest. Now the big problem is i din found any job that suit to me. I have think that, i already need stay at Alma so may be can found job at there and i think my grandma will agree. But i think my grangpa will not agree me to do work at there. And also need face transport problem and work at there also need suffer more compare to here. But i not like staying there because at there i will become 100% prison no freedom at all. Everyday stay at home and doing nothing cant online and no tv to press all the time. This is kind of suffer to me.

Work work work... i need move fast to find job so i can earn more money before i start my uni life...
I also hope that i can get into uni to study with my friend... I do wan finish my study life until form 6, i wan continue my study at lease got degree level... if can i hope i can get more high education