2014年6月21日星期六

Hutan Lipur Bukit Ayer, Perlis

A few day ago, office have publish a notice "ganguan bekalan elektrik di keseluruhan kampus induk unimap, pauh putra". It mean there have a electric short at kampus unimap at pauh. Thus i and my friend have decide to go library because of the air-conditioner there.
Early in the morning around 6.30am, i am awake and saw my phone have 2 new unread message. The message means wake my friend up at 8.30am by calling but not sms. So i am thinking that time, he message me at 2am and that time i was already asleep, how he sure that i can wake him up by that time? Cause i not having any test today and bus go kangar is at 10.45am so there is no point i wake early. After that, i call him and he din pick up the phone. He pick up the phone around 9am and call me wait for him and his friend. I am so blur that what point i need wait for him, after that i just understand he is taking me to kangar that what we have said yesterday.
OMG... haha...

Before we have go for breakfast and go sport stadium to view the swimming pool...
When on the way to the kangar, my malay friend have call me and ask me to Hutan Lipuur Bukit Ayer to play water. That time i was so embarrassing cause my bag is full of note but not cloth and how to play. After having a speech through phone, i just know they also go without any extra cloth so we just play and walk in water and sit on the dry stone to have a chit chat.

We going with two malay diploma guy which one of them know both my friend when time they as volunteer at Sukma. We leave there around 2pm because i and my friends need to take 2.30pm bus back hostel...

So my planning to study at library is GoNe in this way... haha...
My exam paper already past 4 and now still left one on this coming monday...